Sunday, December 20, 2020

DIY Boozy Fudge

I don't think y'all are ready for how easy this recipe is. Like, legit, I could make it in my sleep if my carpal tunnel would let me. And those of you awaiting the fudge I made you? You're freaking welcome. It's your turn to make ME fudge now. (I prefer Baileys or Fireball just FYI).

Mama's Boozy Fudge

  • 2 Cups Baking Chips (semisweet is my go to, you do you fam.)
  • 1/2 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • 1/4 Cup Liquor (or Schnapps)
  • 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
  • optional pinch of salt
Dump chips in microwave safe bowl, add sweetened condensed milk. Nuke for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat until the chips have FINALLY melted in their entirety. Add your alcohol, extract and maybe salt if that's what you like. Spread into 8x8 pan. Cool. Cut. Diabeetus. Wilford Brimley would be so appalled.

Combos I've tried:

Baileys Dark Chocolate
Mexican Hot Chocolate (Fireball and semi sweet)
Peppermint Bark (Peppermint Schnapps w/white chocolate topped with crumbled candy cane)

Kahlua
Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment