Sunday, November 13, 2011

Photo Card

So, Merry (not yet) Christmas, you guys!!! If I don't have your address, print this out and consider it sent straight from me to you, with love... Supahmama. Make sure it's front and center, ok? By the way. If you make a purchase on Shutterfly and choose to post your final creation, you are supposed to get a $10 credit towards your next order IF you post the final creation to your blog. Didn't know that? Well... now you do. :) I remember it working this time last year, and they offered me the option again but I'm still waiting. I should possibly be a little more patient, but that would require me to actually be a patient person. They obviously don't know me very well!
 
 
 
 
Sparkling Snowflakes Christmas
View the entire collection of cards.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment