Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm so blue...


God bless children. GOD BLESS THEM ALL. Today Lillie decided the paint would look much better on the floor than the walls. As I'm sure it wasn't intentional, her life was spared. On the plus side, my Mom pointed out that it's almost an improvement considering our flooring is 30 year old indoor/outdoor carpeting. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure our steam cleaner gave us the finger. WOMP WOMMMMMP.

So in other news... did you guys watch the Ready, Set, Go premier? You didn't? WHY THE HELL NOT? I was on there again for all of 5 seconds, and Holy cow you guys. Was I really that "fluffy." I barely recognize myself. I've been cheating on my diet off and on all week. You know, a MINI mini Snickers from the Halloween bucket here, a kids Clif bar there... little things. But after seeing my clip tonight, I think it's safe to say I'll be back on the wagon 100% starting NOW. I'm super glad they finally came out and announced that Ready, Set, Go is really Jenny Craig in disguise. Do you know how bad I am at keeping secrets? VERY BAD. I'm no good at poker. Hence the reason I'm always the first one naked in strip poker. OOPS, SECRET'S OUT. Please don't invite me over for a game, even though... I'm pretty smokin' right now. Or at least getting there. WINK WINK. Seriously though, it'd probably be smarter if you didn't.

To be terribly honest, I've not been in the writing mood... which I know, I KNOW, surprises all of you seeing as I've got all this "material" right now I could be writing on. My stomach's just not been in it lately. Literally. I haven't been feeling good these past two days. Not sure if it's anxiety or the fact that I've been a cheater cheater pumpkin eater on my diet, I just know that I'm not feeling so hot. I promise to get back into the habit of things, seeing as it's National Blog Writing Month or something to that effect. Just know that I'm trying, I really am. It's just hard to write and fight dry heaving all at the same time. And NO, I am definitely not pregnant so let's not even go there. Ok? Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment