Tuesday, October 11, 2022

18 years.

"18 years, 18 years... she got one of your kids got you for 18 years."

Our baby is now 8, so the good news is there's only 10 years left of this.

10 years left of having to talk to you for anything involving our children.

I've offered different options for communicating to eliminate any need to actually speak to each other, but got lashed at for requesting we use it.

I can't send a text without it being misconstrued or read wrong.

I can't bring up money without hyperventilating waiting for the fall out.

We both filled out the divorce paperwork.

We both agreed to the custody agreement.

We both filled out the financial affidavits.

I took a picture of the orthodontics agreement the day I started the process for big.

As soon as big is done with their braces, middle will start their orthodontics journey.

50/50 on out of pocket medical expenses.

I already pay out of pocket each paycheck for vision/dental and I've never asked for help.

You live in a two income household, raising her two children and you have three biological children not even three miles from you. How do you sleep at night?

Nobody is keep your children from you.

Nobody has taken your rights.

I don't understand why you are so resistant to be a father to your biological children. Our children had you physically present in their lives every single day of their life until the day you walked away.

Our youngest has now known life longer without you present than all the days combined of the three years you were the "stay at home" parent.

I'm not giving you parenting lectures. I am genuinely heartbroken for our kids who you promised THEM you would be present for and support. I am baffled that you wouldn't move Hell and Earth to make the time for them or make up time with them during the week or in alternative ways on your weekends. But again, not lecturing, just outwardly observing what a piece of garbage you truly are when it comes to upholding your responsibility when it comes to doing your part.

Little may still have 10 years... but you only have 2 1/2 years with big and 5 years for middle. I don't think any of us are willing to hold our breath to see if you show up and actually play the part of "Daddy" at this point.

Hah, that actually made me trigger a memory of a quote I once saw that YOU read to me back in the days of my grandfather's basement... "Any man can become a father, but it takes something special to be a Dad."

If you want to keep your "adopted" children and wife living as comfortably as you all are at this time, you may want to find an additional source of income. Cost of living has changed across the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment