Today was my first day at work. AT WORK. Y'all! Mama got a job! Hopefully this explains my hiatus from NaBloPoMo. I feel like I'm quitting all my writing goals, but I'm super happy right now. I HAVE MY OWN DESK AND AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF OFFICE SUPPLIES. It is an "office supply junky's" dream. I'm loving what I do, and it's only. day. one. My 30x30 list just keeps looking better and better.
Meet with my people. Not like Jesus, but more like my fellow bloggers... maybe even smoosh cheeks European style with the ones I put up on a pedestal.Met the Bloggess 5/16
- Run 30k by New Years. (Currently at 6.6: Color Run 5k, All Aboard for a Cure 1 Mile/1.6k)
Get back into a career style job. Move out of the basement.June 22nd 2012.
- Take the kids to the beach, any coast will do.
- Really celebrate my marriage and relationship with my best friend, i.e. family might need to avert their eyes.
- Pilgrim back to the Drepung Loseling Monestary in it's new (to me) location.
- Yoga. And YES, M.... I'm going to need your help on this one because this one is inspired by YOU.
- Read 30 novels. (1, Jenny Lawson's "Let's Pretend This Never Happened." 2, Rebecca Woolf's "Rockabye.")
- Lose 30 MORE pounds. (Update, I'm at 65 pounds lost as of 7/31/12... 15 more to meet my goal.)
- Quit smoking.
- Spend more time in my craft room and less time in the kitchen.