Friday, September 23, 2011

STEAL MY LIPSTICK!!!

Am I the only person that LOVES lush, creamy, flavorful, kissable lipstick? Yes? No? Leary of what I'm "hawking?" I'm owner to many MANY tubes of Pure Romance's lip products, but when I want intense and/or dramatic lip color I'm using their "More Drama" line. I love it so much I'm giving it away for FREE!!! Here's how to enter and each step = 1 entry :

1.) Click through and check out my latest newsletter and then e-mail me via the address at the bottom of the newsletter.
2.) Leave a comment on THIS blog with your choice from the More Drama line (found under the beauty section under the "shop now" option on the newsletter.)
3.) "Like" my fan page and leave a comment wall that you're visiting via Domestic Mischief.

If you don't win, there's still another way to get your FREE "More Drama" lipstick... as mentioned in the newsletter, contact me with an order of $50 or more in Pure Romance product, and I will GIVE YOU a free lipstick just for being a good sport! Can't wait to see who the big winner shall be!!!!

**OH! Contest ends September 30th! So go WIN, ladies!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment