Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thank God Blogger thinks I'm on the West Coast!

Could have been a CLOSE one... So day 1 of the photo challenge. You guys sure you're ready for this? I had to give the picture a nice "glow" to it because, OMGFACESOFMETH over here. I may or may not be in the midst of "the curse" and I break out like a 16 year old boy every time. EVERY. TIME. Trust me, I saved your eyeballs from certain blindness.


That Mona Lisa smile I got goin on? That's the look of relief that both kids are in bed and I am no longer screaming alongside them in hysterics. Ever had to bathe a high strung kid who's knee is skinned? No? Can I live with YOU?

2 comments:

  1. Faces of meth. hilarious. (though not true)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH, you can thank Piknik you didn't have to see what was underneath all that fancy effect!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget