Thursday, February 9, 2012

A - Z... and OH, that's right, I was awarded or something.

Worst yet, I was awarded like A MONTH AGO.



A. Age: 29
B. Bed size: King. I'm a total flip/flopper in my sleep. As is my son. We like to make full use of the mattress in our sleep. Which is why both my kids started out with full size beds. My Husband often sleeps on his couch in the office. Not because I banish him, but because I sleep like the dead. Dead who run in their sleep.
C. Chore that you hate:
I would say dishes, but to be insanely honest? The playroom makes me want to boil my eyeballs. Having a 3 and 4 year old attempt to help me organize would be less likely to be as affective as having two spider monkeys helping me.
D. Dogs: We have a black lab. Named Moose. We saved his sorry @$$ from the local County run shelter. I'm not a dog person, we'll just leave it at that.
E. Essential start to your day:
Lots and LOTS of black coffee.
F. Favorite color: Blue.
G. Gold or silver: Silver, all the way.
H. Height: 5'2".
I. Instruments that you play: Cowbell.
J. Job title: Mom. Mommy. Mama. MOM. MOOOOOOOOOOM.
K. Kids:
Logan, 4. Lillie, 3.
L. Live: Just south of Atlanta.
M. Mother's name: "Gamma."
N. Nicknames: Mom, Tiff, Woman, Crazy Pants McGee and "T."
O. Overnight hospital stays: Before the whole labors and deliveries thing, I haven't been overnight in a hospital since... umm.... birth? Maybe when I had scarlet fever? I have no idea.
P. Pet peeves: When grown ass adults don't act like GROWN. ASS. ADULTS.
Q. Quote from a movie: Thank you, your honor. With God's help I'll conquer this terrible affliction. "Trainspotting."
S: Siblings:
One Sister.
T: Travel favorite: The first time I drove down to Naples, FL for memorial day weekend. Alone.
U. Underwear:
My kids get all the cute ones.
V. Vegetable(s) you hate: Tomatoes. And yes, I know they're technically a "fruit." WHATEVER.
W. What makes you run late: Children.
X. X-rays you've had:
Teeth.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Tex-Mex Crockpot chicken. We can live on it for weeks and weeks.
Z. Zoo animal: FLAMINGO. Hands down!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Too fun indeed! Now YOU do it! I'd love to know more about you. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow. We are exactly the same. Height.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Another member of the shorties club! Do YOU have t-rex arms too? Even after losing weight I can't sit flat on the floor in a cross legged position and get my arms straight enough to push myself up off the floor. Or reach anything high up... or successfully scratch the middle of my back...

      Delete
  3. That was way too much fun!!! The tomato bit had me rolling. Go panties shopping girlfriend ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomatoes are DISGUSTING! The texture! The seeds! THE TEXTURE! I totally need to go panties shopping. These panties are totally 40 pounds ago and they couldn't get any holier if holy water were splashed on them.

      Delete