Monday, February 6, 2012

Well, at least it works now.


Remember that time I was bitching about my vacuum cleaner? I took it apart tonight after getting a wild hair up my butt, rotor rooted that S.O.B. with the world's largest pipe cleaner (thanks to this fantastic little dryer vent cleaner kit I've got) and when it came out the other end all nice and clean? I cursed. A lot. I reassembled it and tested it out. Still no suction, and YET! When I removed the attachment hose? So much suction, you guys! SO! MUCH! SUCTION! Here comes the mental forehead slap. I had "pipe cleaned" the wrong section of tubing. Face? Palm.

The above photo is what happened when I stuck the ginormous pipe cleaner through the underside of the cleaner. I wonder how long it will take before I have to go through this again. At least my carpet is officially spotless once again, even if it is indoor/outdoor carpeting.

Also? I think I gave myself a self induced asthma attack swinging that tubing around. So much dust. Hack. Wheeze.

6 comments:

  1. I hate vacuum cleaners... I need to replace my filter... *SIGH*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm determined not to have to buy another one before next years tax returns.

      Delete
  2. You out smarted that mother, though. Now you can on with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh, you laugh now... just wait till you have to "snake" your vacuum cleaner!!! And if you've been there, just know that we are now some part of a secret club of sorts.

      Delete