Sunday, February 12, 2012

Taking a Break from "Travels."

I started writing about Kuwait, and then decided I'd much rather snuggle up with my baby. Lillie has a fever, 101.6 last I checked. I couldn't find my worthless P.O.S. ear thermometer until I got out of the shower and realized it was in the medicine cabinet this ENTIRE time. Love how life works sometimes. I had to physically wake her up this morning at 10. Girlfriend normally calls sleeping in being up by 9. I knew at 9:30 we were in trouble. I prayed that she was warm from being wrapped up in 5,000 baby blankets (her latest night time obsession.) Or that maybe it was because she was wearing her fleece pajamas. No dice, y'all.

Poor sweet peanut. :( :( :( Saddest face, EVER.

So she's been like this, curled up on the couch playing on my phone and/or watching movies most of her waking minutes today. Kuwait can wait, snuggling with my baby can't.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, the little one needs a curl up day and sounds like she is getting that along with a lot of love from mommy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We played LOTS of games on my phone today, and then my son got a fever and his cough got worse so we moved into the steamy bathroom. :/ We're headed to the pediatrician first thing in the morning!

      Delete
  2. Aww, poor sweet baby...feel better! So glad you can be home with her, Tiff XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad too. Just got back from the doctor. She's got a double ear infection and the boy came home with a nebulizer. Guess he inherited my asthma and not just my good looks.

      Delete